While other industries suffered considerable losses as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, it is well known that the pharmacy industry is a long-term investment. It doesn’t cost as much as dominos franchise cost in india. Medlife was recently rendered non-inheritable by Pharmeasy. Because of this, Pharmeasy is now known as Medlife.
Pharmeasy and its FY19 Revenue
Pharmeasy bought Medlife as e-pharmacy boomed. Tata bought 1mg in 2020, and Pharmeasy bought Medlife. Reliance Digital simultaneously bought Netmeds. Medlife’s FY19 revenue was 363 crores, however it lost 404 crores. Negative revenue-to-loss ratio should impair Medlife’s merger choice. The Pharmeasy franchise is one where you can withdraw money and start making money immediately. A franchise of a well-known company could be quite profitable.
How Much is the Pharmeasy Franchise Profit Margin?
When a good company buys a brand’s franchise and sets up the franchise in a good place where good sales can also be made, franchising is a very easy business.
There are ways to earn a lot of money. When you think about getting a Pharmeasy franchise, you might wonder how much money you can make from it. To answer that question, you should know that the amount of money you can make depends on how much you invest.
The Pharmeasy Franchise Eligibility Criteria
This franchise is open to anyone, regardless of their level of educational attainment or training.
- Make sure that Pharmeasy is capable of generating sales in your area before signing up with them
- In order to benefit from the Pharmeasy signage board, it is not necessary to establish a store
- Those grades 10 through 12 are essential
- A laptop or desktop computer is essential
- Whether you’re at home, in the store, or on the road, you can work
- Personable enough to run their own business
- It is necessary to have a basic working knowledge of computers.
The Documents Required for Pharmeasy Franchise Registration
The Pharmeasy franchise programme necessitates the submission of the following documentation.
- Incorporation Certificate
- Identification with a photograph (PAN)
- The GST registration number
- Documents pertaining to authorised signature and board resolutions
- Cheque returned
- A business licence or permission.
How to Apply for a Pharmeasy Franchise?
- Go to company’s official website
- Submit the Google form with all the necessary information
- You’ll get a call from your area manager within two days of submitting
- The local manager of the Pharmeasy franchise in India will be able to provide you with all relevant information
- Your Pharmeasy area manager will get back to you within 24 hours if you email email@example.com with your distributorship questions.
What is the Process of Onboarding for a Pharmeasy Franchise?
- You must fill out the form provided by the company and return it to them
- Scan and send your PAN card, self-attested Aadhar card, a cancelled check, and a copy of your Trade Licensing and other store papers together with your completed application. FORM (all required)
- You should have a commercial shop and be licensed to trade. The shop necessitates a concrete roof and shutter gate
- Following validation and payment of franchise fees, you will receive your log-in details
- Fees for onboarding can be refunded after a year of service.
Since its inception, Pharmeasy has raised a total of Rs. 12,416 crores. Pharmeasy plans to go public in 2022 and has filed a 6,250 crore DRHP with Sebi.PharmEasy’s recent acquisitions and service expansion suggest it will become a platform for every patient touchpoint. Thus, joining the Pharmeasy business would be advantageous.